- Protecting Rhinos and Creating Livelihoods in IndonesiaIn this episode, we are talking with Dr. Susie Ellis about International Rhino Foundation's work to protect Javan and Sumatran rhinos.
- Lion Policy PioneersIn this episode, we are talking with Dr. Pieter Kat and Chris Macsween about protecting African lions from lion bone trade and trophy hunting.
- China's Tiger Trade ConspiracyIn this episode, we are talking with author Judy Mills about the greatest threat to wild tigers: China's tiger farms.
- Rhino Horn Trafficking: Market-Based Solutions Under ScrutinyIn this episode, we are talking with Dr. Ron Orenstein about the viability of a market-based solution to the rhino crisis.
- The UN's Lone Ranger: Combating International Wildlife CrimeIn this episode, we are talking with John M Sellar about his work at CITES and his book The UN's Lone Ranger.
- Protecting Rhinos and Creating Livelihoods in Indonesia
Category Archives: Nepal
Episode 28: “Rhino Horn Trafficking in India” Guest: Dr. Bibhab Talukdar, Chair of the IUCN Asian Rhino Specialist Group Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 14: “Saving the One-Horned Rhinos of Asia” Guest: Dr. Susie Ellis, International Rhino Foundation Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 12: “Asia’s Three Rhino Species” Guest: Kerry Crosbie, Asian Rhino Project Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson