- State of the PangolinIn this episode, we are talking with pangolin experts Dr. Chris Shepherd and Lisa Hywood about Asian and African pangolins.
- Protecting Rhinos and Creating Livelihoods in IndonesiaIn this episode, we are talking with Dr. Susie Ellis about International Rhino Foundation's work to protect Javan and Sumatran rhinos.
- Lion Policy PioneersIn this episode, we are talking with Dr. Pieter Kat and Chris Macsween about protecting African lions from lion bone trade and trophy hunting.
- China's Tiger Trade ConspiracyIn this episode, we are talking with author Judy Mills about the greatest threat to wild tigers: China's tiger farms.
- Rhino Horn Trafficking: Market-Based Solutions Under ScrutinyIn this episode, we are talking with Dr. Ron Orenstein about the viability of a market-based solution to the rhino crisis.
- State of the Pangolin
Category Archives: United States
Episode 24: “Lions and Turtles and Bears. And CITES” Guest: Dr. Teresa Telecky, Director of Wildlife for Humane Society International Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 10: “Blogging for Endangered Species” Podcast Guest: John Platt, Extinction Countdown blog, Scientific American Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 8: “State of the World’s Frogs” Guest: Dr. Kerry Kriger, SAVE THE FROGS!™ Host: Sarah Pappin
Episode 5: “Rhino Protection from the USA” Guest: Sal Amato, USFWS Office of Law Enforcement (Northeast Region) Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson