- South Africa's Latest Rhino Horn Trade ShenanigansIn this episode, we are talking with wildlife conservationists Quyen Vu from Vietnam and Allison Thomson from South Africa.
- State of the PangolinIn this episode, we are talking with pangolin experts Dr. Chris Shepherd and Lisa Hywood about Asian and African pangolins.
- Protecting Rhinos and Creating Livelihoods in IndonesiaIn this episode, we are talking with Dr. Susie Ellis about International Rhino Foundation's work to protect Javan and Sumatran rhinos.
- Lion Policy PioneersIn this episode, we are talking with Dr. Pieter Kat and Chris Macsween about protecting African lions from lion bone trade and trophy hunting.
- China's Tiger Trade ConspiracyIn this episode, we are talking with author Judy Mills about the greatest threat to wild tigers: China's tiger farms.
- South Africa's Latest Rhino Horn Trade Shenanigans
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Episode 7: “Increased Demand for Lion Bones” Guest: Dr. Pieter Kat, Lion Aid Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 6: “Laundering Wildlife in Southeast Asia” Guest: Chris Shepherd, TRAFFIC Southeast Asia Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 5: “Rhino Protection from the USA” Guest: Sal Amato, USFWS Office of Law Enforcement (Northeast Region) Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 4: “Tackling Wildlife Crime in Vietnam” Guest: Quyen Vu, Education for Nature-Vietnam Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 3: “Plight of Zimbabwe’s Pangolins” Guest: Lisa Hywood, Tikki Hywood Trust Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson