- South Africa's Latest Rhino Horn Trade ShenanigansIn this episode, we are talking with wildlife conservationists Quyen Vu from Vietnam and Allison Thomson from South Africa.
- State of the PangolinIn this episode, we are talking with pangolin experts Dr. Chris Shepherd and Lisa Hywood about Asian and African pangolins.
- Protecting Rhinos and Creating Livelihoods in IndonesiaIn this episode, we are talking with Dr. Susie Ellis about International Rhino Foundation's work to protect Javan and Sumatran rhinos.
- Lion Policy PioneersIn this episode, we are talking with Dr. Pieter Kat and Chris Macsween about protecting African lions from lion bone trade and trophy hunting.
- China's Tiger Trade ConspiracyIn this episode, we are talking with author Judy Mills about the greatest threat to wild tigers: China's tiger farms.
- South Africa's Latest Rhino Horn Trade Shenanigans
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Episode 27: “South Africa’s Rhino Horn Dealers” Guest: Julian Rademeyer, author of Killing for Profit: Exposing the Illegal Rhino Horn Trade Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 26: “Big Carnivores in Big Trouble: Polar Bears and African Lions” Guests: Dr. Pieter Kat and Chris Macsween from Lion Aid Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 25: “TRAFFIC Reports and CITES” Guest: Sabri Zain, Director of Advocacy for TRAFFIC International Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 24: “Lions and Turtles and Bears. And CITES” Guest: Dr. Teresa Telecky, Director of Wildlife for Humane Society International Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson