- South Africa's Latest Rhino Horn Trade ShenanigansIn this episode, we are talking with wildlife conservationists Quyen Vu from Vietnam and Allison Thomson from South Africa.
- State of the PangolinIn this episode, we are talking with pangolin experts Dr. Chris Shepherd and Lisa Hywood about Asian and African pangolins.
- Protecting Rhinos and Creating Livelihoods in IndonesiaIn this episode, we are talking with Dr. Susie Ellis about International Rhino Foundation's work to protect Javan and Sumatran rhinos.
- Lion Policy PioneersIn this episode, we are talking with Dr. Pieter Kat and Chris Macsween about protecting African lions from lion bone trade and trophy hunting.
- China's Tiger Trade ConspiracyIn this episode, we are talking with author Judy Mills about the greatest threat to wild tigers: China's tiger farms.
- South Africa's Latest Rhino Horn Trade Shenanigans
Category Archives: Elephants
Episode 30: “Ivory, Horn and Blood — and CITES” Guest: Dr. Ron Orenstein, author of Ivory, Horn and Blood Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 29: “Tackling Corruption in the Congo” Guest: Naftali Honig, Project for the Application of Law for Fauna (PALF) Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 25: “TRAFFIC Reports and CITES” Guest: Sabri Zain, Director of Advocacy for TRAFFIC International Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 24: “Lions and Turtles and Bears. And CITES” Guest: Dr. Teresa Telecky, Director of Wildlife for Humane Society International Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson
Episode 19: “A Closer Look At A Biased Ivory Trade Report” Guest: Mary Rice, Environmental Investigation Agency Host: Rhishja Cota-Larson